Certificate: optional when integrated in Foundation
Duration: 4 hrs (awareness) – 3 days (Integrated in Foundation)
Simulation Delivery: Classroom
Number of participants: 5 – 15
Related Framework: ISO/IEC 20000
Course ID: SIM1101
Language: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian
For many years now Control-IT has been used as a successful intervention in the area of ICT Service Management. Control-IT is energising and will motivate you to adopt ITIL processes.
The strong client perspective in the simulation “forces” you and your colleagues to discover and implement Service Management yourselves. And so, helping you to be successful in the implementation in your real organisation.
Control-IT provides you with the opportunity to make full use of all the experience, knowledge and ideas of your staff and/or your colleagues and it will help to motivate them.
● ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation (can be included in the program)
The training organization will bring the required equipment and materials for playing the simulation.
● ISO/IEC 20000 principles
● ISO/IEC 20000 processes and their interrelationships
● Delivering services to your customer
● Tricks and traps of implementation
● The importance of the human factor in IT Service Management
● IT managers and operatives
● IT teams
● IT professionals