Certificate: Information Security Management Advanced Certificate
Duration: 2 Days
Course Delivery: Classroom Accreditor: EXIN
Information security is becoming increasingly important. Globalization of the economy leads to a growing exchange of information between organizations (their employees, customers and suppliers) and a growing use of networks, such as the internal company network, connection with the networks of other companies and the Internet. The module Information Security Management Advanced Based on ISO/IEC 27002:2013 (ISMAS.EN) course tests organizational and managerial aspects of information security.
The Information Security Foundation Certificate or an equivalent.
Requirements for the certificate
● The Information Security Management Advanced training course with an EXIN Accredited Training Provider (ATP), including having successfully fulfilled the two (2) practical assignments as part of the course.
● Successful completion of the exam Information Security Management Advanced.
Participants will receive the following:
● A course book which contains all course modules and a sample question paper.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
● Information security perspectives: Business, Customer, Service Provider/Supplier
● Risk Management: Analysis, Controls, Remaining Risks
● Information Security Controls: Organizational, Technical, Other.
The target group are security professionals. This module is intended for everyone who is involved in the implementation, evaluation and reporting of an information security program:
● Information Security Manager (ISM)
● Information Security Officer (ISO)
● Line Manager
● Process Manager
● Project Manager with security responsibilities
● Number of questions: 30
● Pass mark: 65% (20 of 30)
● Open book/notes: No
● Electronic equipment permitted: No