Certificate: Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager
Duration: 2 Days, (from August 1st the course duration will be 3 Days>
Course Delivery: Classroom Course ID: SEC2210
Credits: 14 CPDs
In this two-day intensive course you will develop the competence to master a model for implementing risk management processes throughout an organization. We will be using the ISO 31000 standard as a reference framework. Based on practical exercises you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an optimal risk assessment and manage risks in time by being familiar with their life cycle. During this training, we will present the ISO 31000 general risk management standard, the process model it recommends, and how companies may use the standard.
Participants will receive the following:
● A course book which contains all course modules and sample exercises.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
● The concepts, approaches, methods and techniques allowing an effective Risk Management according to ISO 31000
● The relationship between the Risk Management and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
● The competence to implement, maintain and manage an ongoing Risk Management program according to ISO 31000 compliance with all the other requirements
● The competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in Risk Management
● Risk managers
● Business process owners
● Business finance managers
● Business Risk Managers
● Regulatory compliance managers
● Project Management
● Individuals responsible for information security or conformity within an organization
● The exam is open-book format. Participants may bring the course handout, standard and individual notes taken during the training
● The exam consists of essay-type and scenario-based questions, etc.
● A minimum score of 70% is required to pass the exam
● The exam lasts 120 minutes
● Candidates can take the exam for free within twelve months in case of failing the exam