ITIL Expert Paket Eğitim
ITIL Intermediate Lifecycle SS, SD, ST, SO, CSI, ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle
Süre: 10-gün sınıf, 55 saat self-study
Kredi: 20 (15 Lifecycle 5 MALC)
ITIL Expert Program is an innovative training curriculum that combines all of the ITIL Intermediates certification and Managing Across the Lifecycle into one integrated package, and allows IT professionals to quickly advance from the Foundation level to the most sought-after qualification in the IT domain – ITIL Expert. The Lifecycle Track is for those who provide guidance towards the implementation of ITSM in an organization such as the IT Manager, Process Owner, ITSM Implementer and ITIL Consultant. This course enables participants to achieve a better understanding of the management and control elements of the Service Lifecycle and processes associated with all Lifecycle modules: Service Strategy (SS), Service Design (SD), Service Transition (ST), Service Operation (SO) and Continual Service Improvement (CSI). After completing the Lifecycle courses, participants will participate in the MALC
10-day classroom course (4 days + 4 days + 2 days) + 55 hours of self-paced online self-study (see diagram A below), OR (3 days + 5 days + 2 days) + 55 hours of self-paced online self-study (see diagram B below).
The ITIL Expert Program is designed for participants who would like to fast track their ITIL Expert Certification. Through a mix of self-paced study and instructor-led interactive teaching, you can leverage time to your advantage while working toward the highest level of internationally recognized certification available in the ITIL domain.
Participants will learn about the principles and core concepts of the Service Lifecycle approach to IT Service Management at the management-level, according to the ITIL Lifecycle approach. This includes a focus on the management and control elements of the Service Lifecycle and the processes associated with all Lifecycle modules, including Service Strategy (SS), Service Design (SD), Service Transition (ST), Service Operation (SO), and Continual Service Improvement (CSI). The Managing Across the Lifecycle capstone course will start once the participant has completed the five Lifecycle courses and exams.
This training course is delivered through a unique blend of self-paced and instructor-supported online self-study and high-intensity, fast-paced classroom delivery. It is designed to make use of an engaging, scenario-based approach to learning and teaches the core disciplines of the ITIL best practices to participants.
The structure of the program and expectations (based on the 12-week “classic” delivery option):
● The program starts with a pre-course conference call that takes place four weeks prior to the first (physical or virtual) classroom session. The course instructor and all the participants attend this call.
● Before attending classroom sessions, participants are required to complete the online self-study of the respective modules. The self-study modules focus on the knowledge component of the Lifecycle courses (Bloom level 1, 2).
● The instructor monitors progress of participants during this time, using the ITpreneurs online campus. The instructor is also available for questions via email or telephone.
● There are two 4-day classroom sessions, with one month between the two sessions. The classroom sessions are focused on practical application, analyzing and synthesizing information (Bloom level 3,4,5). The first classroom session covers SS, SD and part of CSI. The second session includes the second part of CSI, followed by ST and SO.
● After the classroom sessions, participants complete the online self-study modules with a specific focus on exam preparation. Once participants feel ready to take on the exam, they schedule and take the individual exams at a time and date that is convenient to them, but at least before the next classroom session starts.
● The Managing Across the Lifecycle section of the course is the last component of the course. This block includes online self-study and classroom sessions. The classroom session lasts two days, and the online learning modules include 15 hours of content.
Audience for the Lifecycle Track:
This course provides guidance towards the implementation of ITSM in an organization and the process relationships, roles and responsibilities. This course is suitable for IT managers, process owners, ITSM implementation teams, consultants, stakeholders and anyone else involved in the ITSM project.
About the Examination:
● Participants schedule the exams at times and dates that are convenient to them, but at least before the next classroom session starts. All Lifecycle Exams must be completed prior to attending the MALC component of the course.
● Exams for the Intermediate courses are closed book, eight multiple-choice, scenario-based, and gradient-scored questions. The Exam for MALC has ten complex multiple-choice, gradient-scored questions that are based upon a single case study.
● The exam duration for Intermediate courses is a maximum of 90 minutes for all candidates in their respective native language. Candidates taking the examination in a language other than their native language have a maximum of 120 minutes and are allowed to use a dictionary. Exam duration for MALC is a maximum of 120 minutes and 150 minutes for candidates taking the examination in a language other than their native language.
● The Pass score is 28/40 or 70% for Intermediate courses and 35/50 or 70% for MALC.