Qualifications Scheme for Management Systems Professionals
Consultant level, for professionals wishing to demonstrate their competences as Consultants on different management systems. To reach this level, you need to prossess the Professional level certification in a management system. The Consultant Certification consists of 3 grades:
- Junior Consultant, which requires some professional experience, but no prior consultancy experience.
- Consultant, which requires previous professional and relevant consultancy experience.
- Senior Consultant, which requires professional and further relevant, high level experience in consultancy services
Certification at any of the above grades requires a 3-day formal training course at a training organization accredited by PEOPLECERT and passing an ISO 10019-based examination.
Consultant exam format
40 multiple choice based questions based on ISO 19011
1 of 4 possible answers must be selected to each question
All questions are of equal weight
Duration: 60 minutes (an extra 15 min will be granted to non-native speakers)
Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40 questions)
For detailed information on the prerequisites of each level in the scheme please refer to the Candidates Certification Guide
Important Notes for Consultants
- Candidates for the Consultant and senior Consultant levels must also successfully complete a Personal Attribute Assessment test administered by PEOPLECERT.
- Applicants for any Consultant grade do not need to possess prior certification at a less senior grade. Candidates can enter the scheme at the level corresponding to their educational background, professional and auditing experience.
- Professionals who are certified at a particular Consultant grade, are encouraged to apply for a regrade to a more senior grade as soon as they have fulfilled the senior level’s requirements.
- Candidates who possess Professional level certification in more than one ISO standards, can apply for Consultant certification in all of these standards. Upon passing the Consultant exam, they will receive their certification for all the ISO standards they qualify.
Personal Attribute Assessment Test
The Personal Attribute Assessment Test measures a professional’s personal attributes relating to his/her occupational capabilities and competence. These include attribute such as how open-mided, diplomatic, observant, perceptive, versatile, tenacious, etc. an individual is. For more detailed information, please refer to the PEOPLECERT Professional Certifications in Management Systems Certification Guide.
Personal Attribute Assessment Test Format
- 85 multiple-choice questions
- 6 possible answers to each question
- Duration: 35 minutes