Qualifications Scheme for Management Systems Professionals
Professional level, for professionals wishing to demonstrate their capability to implement a particular ISO standard within an organization. This level also provides the advanced level of knowledge required for professionals wishing to get certified as Auditors or Consultants.
Before taking an ISO-based Professional level exam, taking a 2-day formal training course at a PEOPLECERT Accredited Training Organization is required.
Professional exam format
- 40 multiple choice and case study based questions
- 1 of 4 possible answers must be selected to each question
- All questions are of equal weight
- Duration: 90 minutes (an extra 30 min will be granted to non-native speakers)
- Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40 questions)
For detailed information on the prerequisites of each level in the scheme please refer to the Candidates Certification Guide.
Personal Attribute Assessment Test Format
- 85 multiple-choice questions
- 6 possible answers to each question
- Duration: 35 minutes