This one-day course presents a step-by-step approach to Agile for Executives. The course provides you with overviews of key principles and benefits of applying Agile methodologies.
- Understand Agile Practices and Principles
- Obtain valuable information from industry surveys identifying compelling Agile benefits realized by companies worldwide
- Gain insight into effective metrics for managing Agile team performance
- Dispel the myth that mid and long term planning are abandoned with Agile
- Appreciate how teams and management can build trust more quickly
- Discuss the transition from command and control to empower and inspire style of leadership
- Explore how to help teams to create a cadence that will enable them to succeed
- Understand tools and techniques for promoting transparency in communication at all levels
- Identify some of the common pitfalls Agile teams may encounter
- Learn from an instructor with day-to-day experience implementing agile practices across multiple organizations
- Glean knowledge of Agile team roles and where the Executive fits
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Students will receive a course manual with presentation slides and reference materials.
There is no exam.
Defining the Challenges of Software Development
- Making the Case for Change
- What is the problem Agile is trying to solve?
Defining the Agile Proposition
- Why Agile
- The Agile Paradigm
- Agile Basics
- Agile Manifesto and Principles
- Agile Methodologies
- Five Levels of Agile Planning
- Agile Benefits — including industry data, survey results and personal experience
The Path to Agile Adoption
- Dealing with Barriers to Agile Adoption
- An Agile Organization
- Driving Investment Decisions with Agile
- The path to successful Agile adoption
This course is designed for anyone who is considering the use of an Agile method for software development, including:
- Project Managers
- IT Manager/Directors
- Software Engineers
- Software Architects
EDUCORE EĞİTİM DANIŞMANLIK DENETİM YAZILIM TİC.LTD.ŞTİ.
Brandium Residence R2 Blok D:53 Dudullu Yolu Cad. Ataşehir Istanbul Türkiye
Call Center : 444 2673 – 444 CORE
Tel: +90 216 599 0 118
Tel: +90 216 450 69 39
Fax: +90 216 599 0 117
Educore Çağrı Merkezi numarası olan 444 26 73′ü Türkiye’nin her yerinden Haftaiçi 9-18 saatleri arasında arayabilirsiniz.