TOGAF 9® Foundation Course Description
The TOGAF 9® Foundation (Level 1) course is a 2-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The course covers the Foundation Level 1 curriculum and includes many examples of architecture deliverable and artifacts are provided throughout the course. The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated TOGAF Level 1 exam, known as TOGAF 9 Foundation. The certification provides validation that the candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, and basic concepts of TOGAF 9, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
● The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF
● The core concepts of TOGAF 9
● The key terminology of TOGAF 9
● The ADM cycle and the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM
● The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts
● How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
● The ADM guidelines and techniques
● How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
● The concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in communicating with stakeholders
● The concept of building blocks
● The key deliverables of the ADM cycle
● TOGAF reference models
● The TOGAF certification program.
● Individuals who require a basic understanding of TOGAF 9
● Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery, and operation
● Architects who are looking for a first introduction to TOGAF 9
● Architects who want to achieve Level 2 certification.
About the Examination:
● Certification is only achieved by passing the examination
● The exam is in closed-book format, and includes 40 multiple-choice questions. The pass score is 55% (22 out of 40 questions).
● Duration of exam is 60 minutes
● Exam vouchers are provided and the exam can only be taken at Prometric test centers.
|Module Number||Module Name||
|Module 1||Course Introduction||30|
|Module 2||Enterprise Architecture – An Introduction||60|
|Module 3||TOGAF® 9.1 – An Introduction||120|
|Module 4||The Architecture Development Method||100|
|Module 5||Enterprise Continuum and Architecture Repository||60|
|Module 6||Architecture Content Framework||60|
|Module 7||Adapting ADM to the Context||45|
|Module 8||Architectures Principles and Requirements||90|
|Module 9||Architecture Vision||60|
|Module 10||Technical Reference Model||30|
|Module 11||Architecture Governance||90|
|Module 12||Enterprise Integration||45|
|Module 13||Architecture Patterns||10|
|Module 14||Exam Preparation Guide||30|
EDUCORE EĞİTİM DANIŞMANLIK DENETİM YAZILIM TİC.LTD.ŞTİ.
Brandium Residence R2 Blok D:53 Dudullu Yolu Cad. Ataşehir Istanbul Türkiye
Call Center : 444 2673 – 444 CORE
Tel: +90 216 599 0 118
Tel: +90 216 266 33 28
Tel: +90 216 450 69 39
Fax: +90 216 599 0 117
Educore Çağrı Merkezi numarası olan 444 26 73′ü Türkiye’nin her yerinden
Haftaiçi 9-18 saatleri arasında arayabilirsiniz.